Electronics Design Engineer
Essential job functions:
- Designs and develops electronic components, equipment, systems, and products, applying knowledge and principles of electronic theory, design, and engineering.
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to formulate and test electronic designs.
- Responsible to carry out the Telecom Network Plan & design of facilities for distribution of fiber optics
- Plan and Design of the HFC network.
- Coordinate with client for any technical queries for ensuring that the delivery meets the requirement.
- Analyze customer needs and determine electrical system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan
Essential skills and Experiences:
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar subject
- Strong sense of initiative and independence – can work with little supervision and provide accurate and timely results under tight schedules
- Knowledgeable with the use of computer-aided design software