Primary purpose of position :
We are looking for an exceptional game developer who can efficiently translate game ideas into code, while working in a fast-paced environment. Proficiency in visual and sound design is a definitive advantage.
Essential job functions:
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
- Background in game engine design that works with multiple platforms
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Develop schedules and determine milestones
- Generate game scripts and storyboards
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
- Build on current technology and implement better solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction
Essential skills and Experiences:
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong sense of initiative and independence – can work with little supervision and provide accurate and timely results under tight schedules
- Degree level: Computer Science – Game Technology
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Up to date with new developments and trends in the computer games market.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your coding abilities
- Comfortable with 3D math and graphics algorithms
- Minimum 5 years of interactive 3D programming experience
- Excellent and current programming skills in C++ and C#
- Deep knowledge of Unity 5+ and experience shipping products developed with Unity.