Primary purpose of position :
We are looking for a software engineer who can develop innovative and high performance software, using various languages, like: Java, Ruby on Rails, and .NET programming languages (e.g. C#, C++, ASP.NET).
In addition, our ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC), and can gather user requirements and define system functionality with ease.
Essential job functions:
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Design, develop and install software solutions and build high-quality software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Analyzing the needs of clients and then designing a system
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Essential skills and Experiences:
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle of software development
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong sense of initiative and independence – can work with little supervision and provide accurate and timely results under tight schedules
- All IoC containers are very similar conceptually, if someone knows one, then it’s easy to adapt to another
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Minimum 5 years of interactive programming experience – Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3