Join MVP’s Progressive Workforce
Telemarketer/ Appointment Setter
Primary purpose of position:
We are on the search for tenacious appointment setters who can handle large volumes of inbound and outbound calls.
Our ideal candidates can pinpoint qualified leads using MVP’s lead qualification criteria. In addition, they can speak clearly and listen intently, and they are equipped with the ability to tailor-fit their “call to action” statements according to the client’s interests and goals.
Essential job functions:
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
- Provide information regarding the service or product in question
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Effectively utilize lead management tools
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM
- Take information from potential customers regarding their specific product or service needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Adjust scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
Essential skills and Experiences:
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, appointment setting or telemarketing
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong sense of initiative and independence – can work with little supervision and provide accurate and timely results under tight schedules
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Reacts well under pressure; Accepts and adapts to frequent change
- Adheres to work schedule